CBNA Scholarship Application Process
- SCHOLARSHIP REQUIREMENTS:
- You must be a *registered* CBNA member
- 500 -1500-word maximum personal statement/Essay on why you should be selected to win the CBNA Award of Excellence or the CBNA Award for Community Impact
- Official Transcript(s) from an accredited School.
- Provide an electronic copy of your Proof of Payment for each course
- Provide an electronic copy of your Proof of Successful Completion for each course.
- For conferences, workshops, and other professional development events, an electronic copy of the event outline and/or a link to a web page describing the event.
- The application must be submitted within 90 days of the end of the course.
- One (2) letter of recommendation (first from faculty or person of choice, second from Chapter president/vice president).
- Resume or CV
- Email the above to: email@example.com subject line: CBNA Scholarship Application
- Scholarship reward is limited to two winners.