CBNA Professionals Mentee Call
Dear CBNA Members,
At the Canadian Black Nurses Alliance (CBNA) we recognize the value you bring to the nursing profession and your community. Are you looking to enhance your communication and marketability to propel your career development? Are you trying to understand how to navigate your professional growth as a Black Nurse in Canada? WE SEE YOU!
CBNA will be accepting applications for its mentorship program for the June to December 2022 cohort. Are you in need of a Mentor? CBNA’s Mentorship Program is offered to members across Canada in support of career development goals; to provide a forum for the sharing of knowledge and expertise, and to allow for an opportunity to network with peers and colleagues.
The deadline to apply is May 15, 2022
The CBNA Mentorship Program is now CLOSED to all Black Nurses in Canada
- Must hold a license as a Registered Nurse, Registered Practical Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse
- Register online to be a CBNA member [https://canadianblacknursesalliance.org/membership-benefits/]
- Complete the online Mentorship Application
English link [https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1DFi4rLpBopCJdrqgYxXWS5ialdD6SHpyGCmP_GkXh68/edit ]
French link [https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1nixl3YtQVay7WDY_IncRf-xb_QRjoqcZh3t3jkRCMkU/edit?ts=627154b1]
- The deadline to apply is May 15, 2022
What is in it for you?
- Mandatory virtual onboarding information session for Mentees
- 6 months of empowerment through mentorship
- Certificate of Completion
- Professional Development Plan
- Network Building
- Mentor Matching
- CBNA’s Live Interactive Masterclass
* Members who were not selected for the June – December 2022 cohort will be added to the waitlist and/ or added to the pool for upcoming cohorts.
*More on the Mentorship Program for undergraduate and diploma nursing students for the September cohort to come in the Summer.