The CBNA Mentorship Program is now CLOSED to all Black Nurses in Canada
- Must hold a license as a Registered Nurse, Registered Practical Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse
- Register online to be a CBNA member [https://canadianblacknursesalliance.org/membership-benefits/]
- Complete the online Mentorship Application
English link [https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1DFi4rLpBopCJdrqgYxXWS5ialdD6SHpyGCmP_GkXh68/edit ]
French link [https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1nixl3YtQVay7WDY_IncRf-xb_QRjoqcZh3t3jkRCMkU/edit?ts=627154b1]
- The deadline to apply is May 15, 2022
What is in it for you?
- Mandatory virtual onboarding information session for Mentees
- 6 months of empowerment through mentorship
- Certificate of Completion
- Professional Development Plan
- Network Building
- Mentor Matching
- CBNA’s Live Interactive Masterclass
* Members who were not selected for the June – December 2022 cohort will be added to the waitlist and/ or added to the pool for upcoming cohorts.
*More on the Mentorship Program for undergraduate and diploma nursing students for the September cohort to come in the Summer.